Thursday, April 7, 2016

Super fast week and 3/4 mark!



We had hotpot this week with some other missionaries. How come I have never seen hotpot in the USA? It is the best thing ever. 

Well, just as the title says, this week went by SUPER fast and I hit my 3/4 mark. 6 more months left.


We had interviews with president this week. He is always a little pressed for time, but we had a good talk about my area, and what goals I have for my last 6 months. 




When we picked up Elder Padilla from the office, there was a sealing that just finished, for someone that I knew from Box Hill. And someone had a drone to take photos.




We had a couple of people come to church this Sunday. Cici, the girl who can get baptized soon came. Also a new person that Elder Padillia found came. Since their school brake ends today, they are busy again, but we will find a chance to meet with them again.

Thank all of you for your support. I really enjoy your emails, even if I do not get a chance to respond. Our time spent on the computer is really limited. But I do read all of the emails I get and I appreciate every one.


--

Elder Jordan Andersen
楊長老
*76 Cathies Lane*
*Wantirna South VIC 3152*
*Australia*

No comments:

Post a Comment